What is Zapier?
Zapier is possibly the single greatest integration you'll ever use. To summarize, Zapier is a user-friendly web service that allows you to automate actions between countless different web apps you use every day (.e.g, get notifications in Slack on movements in Upcall).
"Zapier lets you easily connect the web apps you use, making it easy to automate tedious tasks. You can wait for third-party app developers to offer the SaaS integrations you need. You can hire expensive freelance programmers to build custom software for you. Or you can simply do it yourself with Zapier, and then get back to the work that matters most to your business."
Popular things to do with Zapier
Here are some popular “Zap” that Upcall users often use:
- Add new or updated ActiveCampaign contacts to your Upcall campaign
- Add new Salesforce contacts to your Upcall campaign
- Add contacts to your Upcall campaign from new Excel rows
- Add new Typeform entries to your Upcall campaign
- Add new Wufoo entries to your Upcall campaign
- Get Slack direct messages when you have new Upcall leads or appointments
- Post messages to a Slack channel when calls are made on Upcall
- Send emails from Gmail when new leads are added to an Upcall campaign
- Send emails from Mailchimp when new leads are added to an Upcall campaign
- Add new Upcall leads to Trello as cards
- Mail Thankster handwritten cards from new Upcall leads