Let's get you set up!
All you'll need to do is retrieve your custom Upcall email address from your Client Success Advisor, and add that email into the notification settings of your lead source.
Please follow the detailed instructions:
- Login to your Bold Leads dashboard.
2. Hover over your Landing Pages and click on "View Landing Pages".
3. Under your Landing Pages, click on the pencil icon to Edit.
4. A new page will appear titled "Edit Landing Page". Click on the oval titled "3. SETTINGS".
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the page where it says Lead Notification Settings
6. Add your custom U email address to the "Email lead notifications to:" field.
7. Make sure your settings are selected as No for partial leads and HTML for notification format
8. Save by clicking the "Update Landing Page!" button at the bottom of the page.
Once you have completed these steps, you're good to go.
Let’s test it out!
Once you have added the Upcall email to your source, feel free to test it out by submitting a lead through your website/landing page. Please use your first and last name, so that we can know that it's a test lead.
If you see your test lead appear in your Upcall dashboard, that would indicate that the lead has entered our system successfully!
We are here for you!
If at any point you need assistance, our Client Success Team is happy to help! You can reach us easily by clicking on the live chat icon at the bottom right of your screen, or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.