Let's get set up!
How to add a Filter:
1. In Gmail, click on the gear icon on the top right and then click Settings.
2. Click on “Filters and Blocked Addresses"
3. Scroll to the bottom and click on “Create a new filter”
4. Enter the from address of the emails you want to forward into the From: field.
5. Enter subject into the Subject field, then click on “Create filter with this search”.
6. Check the 3 boxes like in the screenshot below, then click on “Create filter” button. (first 2 boxes are optional, you can choose to archive, mark as read, both, or none)
Once you have completed these steps, you're good to go.
We are here for you!
If at any point you need assistance, our Client Success Team is happy to help! You can reach us easily by clicking on the live chat icon at the bottom right of your screen, or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org