In this tutorial, We'll be showing you how to properly on-board your Instapage
Let's get set up!
All you you need to do, is get your unique Upcall email from your dashboard and add that email address into the notification settings within the lead source you are wanting to connect with Upcall.
Please follow the following instructions:
2. Select envelope icon to the right of a page you would Upcall to receive leads from.
3. Select "Lead Notifications."
4. Add custom Upcall email into "Lead Notifications" settings.
5. Save changes.
6. Select "Preview And Test" to submit a test lead so Upcall can ensure we are connected correctly to receive all new lead email notifications from the page selected.
7. Add custom Upcall email to the "Recipients" field. Then, select "Send Test Email."
8. You will have to repeat these steps for each page you want us to work!
Let’s test it out!
Once you have added the Upcall email to your source, feel free to test it out by submitting a lead through your website/landing page. Please use your first and last name, so that we can know that it's a test lead.
If you see your test lead appear in your Upcall dashboard, that would indicate that the lead has entered our system successfully!
We are here for you!
If at any point you need assistance, our Client Success Team is more than happy to help! Let us know by click on the live chat icon at the bottom right of your screen or email us directly at email@example.com.
Thank you !