Let's get you set up!
All you'll need to do is retrieve your custom Upcall email address from your Client Success Advisor or on your Upcall dashboard, and add that email into the notification settings of your lead source.
Please follow the detailed instructions:
- Log into your dashboard here
2. Hover over your picture at the top right corner, and select Settings
3. Click on Lead Settings
4. Under Lead Settings, you'll need to add your custom U email in each section between SMS and Top Producer.
5. In each section between SMS and Top Producer, add your custom A email and select "Lead parsing" under the dropdown menu
6. Make sure the email format is HTML. After that, remember to click Save.
7. To test that your email has been updated properly, you can click Send Test next to your new lead parsing email.
8. Repeat steps 5 - 7 for all sections.
Let’s test it out!
Once you have added the Upcall email to your source, feel free to test it out by submitting a lead through your website/landing page. Please use your first and last name, so that we can know that it's a test lead.
If you see your test lead appear in your Upcall dashboard, that would indicate that the lead has entered our system successfully!
We are here for you!
If at any point you need assistance, our Client Success Team is happy to help! You can reach us easily by clicking on the live chat icon at the bottom right of your screen, or email us directly at email@example.com.